Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Itinerary

Below you will see our rough itinerary for our trip.  We will not bore you with the detailed daily itineraries at this time.  So many of you have asked exactly what we will be doing, I felt like I should at least post this general schedule.  I am hesitant to let the entire World Wide Web know exactly where we will be and what we will be doing.  However, in this day and age if anyone really wanted to know where we were and what we were doing, they could find out.  If you are thinking of breaking into our house while we are gone... don't waste your time:

  • we don't have anything worth taking (really you would be very disappointed!)
  • we have many house sitters
  • the police are watching very closely

3 comments:

  1. What! We have an unscheduled day! This is clearly an oversight. Schedule the tour of Pompeii!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dunno why I'm unknown as I'm signed in....

    Chris says: The Atlanta Aquarium and the World of Coke are great. Will you have phone/email access in the UK? I've been wanting to see the Cabinet War Rooms and the National Gallery. I could be persuaded to not be at work Tues....

    Can't wait until Bethany is a little older so we can do Bike tours. She just started 2-wheeler w/o stabilizers a couple weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great month! Wishing you safe travels and lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete